This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Crunchy and delicious low carb, gluten free paleo crackers recipe!
There aren’t too many gluten free Paleo Crackers Recipes online and the few that I have tried came out soft and with a consistency similar to a cookie. So I wanted to share with you this great recipe! They are nice and crunchy and taste so good!
These crackers make a great snack and they taste good with any topping. My favorite toppings to put on these crackers are an avocado spread and coconut butter.
Gluten Free Paleo Crackers Recipe:
-1 1/2 Cups of Almond Flour
-1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
-1/2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
-2 Tablespoons Cinnamon
-1 1/2 Tablespoons Flaxseeds
1. Combine almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon, and flaxseeds in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the egg and olive oil
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients
4. Make the dough into a ball and place on a cookie tray or on parchment paper
5. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough until it reaches 1/16 inch thick.
6.Cut the dough into 1-inch squares.
7. Bake at 350° for 17 to 20 minutes.
This recipe makes about 20 crackers.
Coconut butter. (as seen in picture above)
Linked on: Traditional Tuesdays