This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Banana Ice Cream
After being dairy-free for over five years, the one thing I’ve missed the most is delicious ice cream.
When I found this recipe I was so excited that I could finally enjoy a nice cold treat that’s dairy free and nutritious! The best part is you only need one ingredient for banana ice cream, just bananas!
You can also add other fruits such as strawberries or blueberries for more variety or even cacao to make chocolate banana ice cream.
Don’t forget the topping! Have fun with adding even more variety with crushed nuts or seeds on top.
I love how simple banana ice cream is, yet you can change the recipe to make any flavor you want!
How to Make Banana Ice Cream
– 2 Bananas (preferably very ripe)
Banana Ice Cream Directions
1. Peel bananas and cut each banana into small slices
2. Put the banana pieces into your freezer for about 6 hours (I put mine in a glass dish or bowl)
3. Remove the banana pieces from the freezer and put them in a blender or food processor
4. Blend until becomes creamy texture
5. Scoop out and enjoy!
* To add other fruits, place them in the freezer with the bananas, let freeze, put them in the blender with the banana pieces, and presto, you have another flavor of banana ice cream.
Have you tried banana ice cream?