This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure.
Earthing: Connect with Mother Earth
Have you heard of earthing/grounding? The benefits of earthing and why you should be doing it!
- Earthing or “grounding” is a term used to describe when your body directly contacts the earth’s surface by walking, sitting, or sleeping outdoors in nature.
- The flow of energy between our bodies and the earth’s surface supports removal of damaging free radicals in the body.
- The earth has a negative charge. It was found that when a person has an excessive negative charge and walks barefoot on the ground, then the excess of electrons will be absorbed by the earth’s surface. The earth will also provide what is needed for those with a deficiency of electrons, to achieve a healthy balance.
- Earthing neutralizes the free radicals in our bodies, significantly reducing oxidative stress and inflammation.
How to Do It
- Earthing can be done by walking barefoot and/or sitting outside on the lawn, dirt, or sand. Earthing should be done for at least 30 minutes every day for optimal benefits.
Want to learn more ways to improve your health?
Sign up for my FREE ebook,
which will be sent directly to your email!
Just enter your email address below to find out 10 Ways to Improve Your Health